Mac Developer Tips goes way back to early 2008, when the first post was published. Since that time, the blog has had continual and steady growth.
Each week Mac Developer Tips offers one sponsored post. This is the only means to advertise directly to the readers of Mac Developer Tips.
All sponsorships include:
- A post on Monday morning introducing the sponsor.
- Monday post is “sticky” and remains on the top of the blog for the day.
- Banner ad (720×90) online Monday thru Sunday.
- Support for up to 5 banner images, randomly rotating between the banners.
- Tweet and RSS link
- Additional Tweet on Friday, thanking the sponsor.
There are discounts for ads running consecutive weeks. Please inquire for specifics.