Mar 16 2008
There are just two days left in the Call for Papers for the Rails Europe 2008 conference. The final deadline for papers is midnight on March 18th, 2008!
You can get a feel for the 2007 event by following this link to the Rails 2007 Event page, and while on the site, check out the 2007 speaker presentations. Poking around on this site should also provide some insight as to the types of papers that are selected when you are looking for ideas on a proposal.
Here is a list of topics from the RailsConf Europe site that might help drum up some ideas:
- Time-saving developer productivity tips, tricks, and tools
- Spotlights on important Rails subsystems
- Making the most out of new Rails features
- Rails development case studies, including application rewrites and organizational bootstrapping
- Migrating applications and people from other technologies to Rails
- Gem and plugin highlights
- Patterns and best practices
- Extending Rails
Check out the pictures from 2007 and watch the video below from those who attended the event.